Financial -Administrative Manager
The Southern Adirondack Library System is seeking a self-motivated, Administrative Assistant/Financial Manager responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: Financial, Products and Services, Human Resource Management, Operations, and Administrative Support.
The successful candidate should be able to work independently, with attention to detail. Is responsible for accounts receivable, payable, payroll, and all financial records. Coordinates with the Treasurer for financial activities related to bank reconciliation, transfer, and deposit of funds and investments. Prepares reports for the Treasurer, Board, and Director. Is responsible for human resource/personnel matters, including but not limited to employee benefits and policies.
- AAS in accounting, finance, or business with at least 2 years experience or
- High School Diploma with 6 years experience
- Experience working in government or non-profit preferred
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, Quickbooks, and Accounting software
- Good communication (verbal and written), customer service, interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license.
The Southern Adirondack Library System (SALS), located in Saratoga Springs, NY, helps its 34 member libraries meet their community needs.
SALS is a not-for-profit 501(c)1 governed by a Board of Trustees. SALS operations are guided by a Plan of Service developed by a committee of SALS trustees, member library trustees, and staff representing all sizes of member libraries with attention to geographic location.
Compensation and benefits:
The Southern Adirondack Library System offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Optical Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- NY State Retirement
- NYS Deferred Compensation Plan a 457(b)
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Leave Benefits
- Salary range $45,000 – $55,000
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted until October 29, 2021. Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Sara Dallas, Director
SALS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will need to follow health guidelines established by NYS and the CDC.