Effective today, Wednesday, March 2, 2022, per current CDC Guidelines, we ask all patrons, visitors, and staff to observe the following while in the library:
- Low Community Level: Mask optional
- Medium Community Level: Mask recommended
- High Community Level: Mask required
(Community levels will be monitored and updated weekly from https://www.cdc.gov/)
- “People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.”
- Please be mindful of the comfort level of others when in close quarters.
- Please continue to wash/disinfect hands, distance as needed, and monitor your health.