Delayed Opening

Due to the current condition of the roads (there’s about an inch of ice on the road at my house), we are delaying the opening of the Library until Noon. A determination will be done at that time whether to open or remain closed for the day. Again, road conditions will dictate that decision. DO NOT attempt to go out…it is not safe out there on the sideroads. Please share on all your media outlets…thanks to all!!